Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Senior Year

Dear Daniel,

This week you have begun your Senior Year of high school.  How did the time go so fast.  I can't believe that here you are beginning the 12th grade.  You're a grown man and I am very proud of you.


And yet it seems like just yesterday that I was making the decision to have you stay back a year before starting school.  What a special year that was for me to have you home and have the opportunity to homeschool you for PreK. 


Whether you have been homeschooled, at Grange Hall ES, Richmond Christian, Banner Christian, Bailey Bridge MS or Cosby High School you have excelled in your studies and your behavior at school has always been exemplary. 

As proud of the student you are through your schooling I am even more proud of the person that you have grown into.  Your character will be a strong part of your future.

I love you kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment