Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Good Grief...

I heard / read that as you age it pays to keep the brain active.  Keep learning.  Keep reading.  Keep challenging the brain.  After this weekend I think I need to do more learning, more reading, more brain challenges. 

Friday Jay and I went to El Paso for lunch and as we were walking out I was headed for the door.  Jay said wait in a minute and walked over to the register.  Oh yes I guess we should pay for our meal.  I'm glad he was with me.  Then we went into Kroger to get some milk and a prescription.  We picked up the prescription, a few gift cards, got some other things, headed to the register only to realize oh yeah the milk.  Got home and didn't have the gift cards or the prescription.  Thankfully we left them at the register not in the basket and they were taken to the pharmacy. 

After lunch today I changed out of my church clothes and then took a nap.  When I woke up Kathleen said, "Mom, your sweater is inside out."

Good grief, I'm only 52!

No comments:

Post a Comment