Yep, Micah loves the snow.
He will sit at the door to go out even when he has just been out.
He likes to get his face into it.
And yes he eats the snow.
Of course he wants his people playing right with him.
The more people that go out with him the better.
He makes for a cute profile.
You're just like your puppy sister, Duchess, who loved the snow.
Snow fun includes snow work too!
Shoveling - ugh! That's the bad part about snow. Can I count this as my exercise for the day?
Snow Day 2015 - not an official snow day for me as I also worked from the convenience of my kitchen table. Better than trying to get out and drive in it.
I think playing in the snow has exhausted a puppy love and a nap in the family room is in order for this tired looking puppy.
Thanks Bob O. for clearing the parking lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment