My baby has graduated. My baby... How can this be? I mean, really, how have the years gone by so fast that here we are at graduation so soon?
But here we are, off to our final high school graduation from Cosby High School.
Yes Grandma did crawl into the back seat of the van. No Grandma didn't lose at "nose goes" and have to sit in the back. She did so by choice. Usually the kids either begrudgingly take turns, do "nose goes" or whatever to see who HAS to sit back there.
We have a 2008, 2013 & 2015 graduate. All from the same high school.
516 in her graduating class. That's a large class. These kids have so much potential and so much awaits them. I pray they find the things they bring pure joy to their lives.
She made the list!! Her name is spelled correctly and everything.
She made the jumbotron multiple times. I think there must have been a camera that stayed on this shot. Can you find her? Where's Charlsley?
There she is on the jumbotron again.
No comments:
Post a Comment