Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Double Nickel Day

It's Double Nickel Day!!  Today I turned 55!  


This picture was taken in the parking deck where we do our lunchtime walk.  I had been eyeing this for a while thinking I would get one of my walking comrades to take the picture on my birthday.


It was great to wake up this morning to a glorious sunshine.  It's been days and days since we've seen the sun.  It deep peek out a little bit yesterday afternoon.  It's been a lengthy stretch of rainy, dreary days.  But not today!  The sun is shining bright this morning.


The sun was shining bright on the church this morning.  I paused on the way out of the parking lot to take this picture.


What - is that sunglasses!  Yep it was a sunglasses kind of day.

Birthdays are something worth celebrating.  I hope I don't ever take a birthday for granted or think of it as just another day or another number.

I am truly very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment