Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Photography Refresher

My camera has been sitting on the shelf for far too long.  I haven't been taking a lot of picture lately.  Probably more with my phone than the camera.


But the next 18 months or so are going to be crazy fun, crazy busy and crazy lots of photo opportunities.  So today I pulled out the camera and started taking some pictures.


There are weddings coming up with all the planning and the events preceding and up to the wedding day.


And then of course there's also an Alaska trip coming up.  That will be filled with lots of photo opportunities.


I still can't believe we're going to Alaska in a month.  Is that crazy or what?


Photography is something I really like.  It's best to practice your skills to keep them current.  So the plan is to take pictures daily in preparation for Alaska!


No comments:

Post a Comment