Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Week Off

When I walked out of the office door on Friday afternoon I was officially on vacation.  Yep a week off!  I don't schedule enough vacation time.  For this coming week I am a stay at home mommy.  Don't remind me that I have to go back to work on Tues, May 31st.  We won't think about that for right now.  So what shall I do for the week.  The project list is growing by leaps and bounds. 
 


Today Daniel had a baseball game scheduled at 1:00.  This was an interleague game with another Little League team from Highland Springs.  They didn't show up.  So instead our team had a practice game with some of the coaches playing and siblings and anyone else they could recruit to make up 2 teams.  After the game we headed home for some relaxation...no.

 
Daniel was scheduled to umpire a game at 6:00 so by 5:15 we were on our way back to the ball field.  So on this Saturday of the start of my week off I have run back and forth to the high school to watch my son play baseball and then umpire baseball. 

So what is on the list for the week:
  • Get the summer Sunday School plan done
  • Flowers for the yard
  • Reorganize my closet
  • The computer room
  • Finish our Smith Mountain Lake photo book
  • Go see Something Borrowed - I read the book
  • Baking to send to Emmaus
  • Make chore chart for the children

No comments:

Post a Comment