Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15th already, really?

I can't believe in January 15th already.  Half of the first month of the year is already gone.  I think I have lost most of the first half of the month.  Between the chaos at work of getting ready for reports and auditors and having bronchitis, the first 15 days of 2013 are gone without hardly a notice. 

                             
 
This is the calendar that hangs in my office.  Yep that's cupcakes on that calendar.  I get to stare at cupcakes all year long.  Can I say that again.  All year long I'll be staring at cupcakes.  Is there any justice?  Jewel gives us calendars each year.  I went from Psalms in 2012 to cupcakes in 2013.  But they are pretty cupcakes.  Each month will bring a new cupcake picture.  Thanks Jewel, I think!
 
I haven't made much improvement in the areas that had listed as areas to improve.  I must admit I have bought way too many prepared meals and haven't made alot of progress in the organizing challenge.  Hopefully as the bronchitis has improved and work is settling back into normal routine I can gain better control.  I'm a work in progress.
 
 
 
But never fear I still get to look at cupcakes every work day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment