Can you find the things wrong with this picture?
- The clock on the computer says it's 11:05am on 1/8/13 which is a Tuesday morning. That's the bay window in the eating area at home and I should be at work at this time. But I'm at home with bronchitis.
- I'm trying to do some work from home but I'm clearly not on the work program. I do have work papers sitting beside the computer. That counts for something, doesn't it?
- I'm reading a blog on healthy eating and what is sitting beside the computer - cookies & diet coke. Contradictory?
- Why have I let wheat back into my diet?
This photo is so contradictory? Not about the work stuff that is what it is. But more so is the constant struggle with healthy choices. Why read about healthy eating and continue to eat cookies and drink diet soda? The constant struggle continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment