As we are approaching the end of 2012, I begin to start thinking about things that I want to improve upon in 2013. There are always things I could do better. Why is it at the turn of the year that we focus on the changes? Each day is a new beginning and a chance to improve on things that need improving whether it be the beginning of a new year, smack dab in the middle of the year or the next to the last day of the year.
I took this picture after church today. No I'm not particularly happy about it. But it is what it is. What better time to focus on healthy habits. It's not a new diet but rather a healthy lifestyle. I hope that the scales will be gracious and reflect healthier habits. I plan to not step on the scales but once a week. As someone who weighs daily this may be difficult. I'm not crazy enough to post any numbers here.
Why start a new habit on Sunday? Because it's the Lord's Day and I need all the help I can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment